Keluarga Tersayang

Keluarga Tersayang

KESAYANGANS

IKLAN

Selasa, 2 Mac 2010

A sms from London....

Last Friday I received a sms from my ex-student from London.
.
Why ex???
.
It is not because she finished schooling in Malaysia,
it is because she had to be with her family.
Her father is working there.
.
I am so pleased to read her text.
I taught her for a few months only and she remember me well. Helo n gud mrng Cikgu Rafidah.
This is Deeneshwari from London.
I hope u stil remember me.
Hope u r fine as i m here.
I miss M'sia b'cos it is very cold here.
But i enjoy school here as i hv lots of new friends
n i dont carry heavy books or bags to sch.
I m in yr 3 n my sister Thurgaashini is in yr 6.
She too says hi. Hw is Cikgu Ku Azril?
Pls say i said helo n my regards to all my
frens there... esp Muiz.
Take care and keep in touch.
Bye.
.
Thurgaashini is her big sister.
I taught her too when she was 7.
Deeneshwari is tougher than her sister.
Her sister always cried when I raised my voice.
.
But Deeneshwari didn't.
She just kept quiet and always try
to please me.
.
Ku Azril is my colleague. He was the class teacher.
Muiz is her best friend. Maybe was.
.
Of course I replied the sms.
And I am going to publish her photo soon with
the latest sms, if any.
.
For the time being, my desktop is unavailable.
So sorry that u all have to wait before could see her.
Bye!

Tiada ulasan:

Blog Pertama

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails