Keluarga Tersayang

Keluarga Tersayang

KESAYANGANS

IKLAN

Ahad, 14 November 2010

The passion....

As-salam and hi to every one!

I am really sorry I have to skip the birthday story. Just too lazy to find the USB cable to transfer all of the photos from my mobile phone....

This time I would like to show u our dinner.... Of course we eat all of these with rice. We are Asian peoples, right??

The first dish is called Ayam Goreng Kicap. This is KRZ favourite's dish at the moment. Everytime I cook this for him, he will eat a lot. He will eat more rice of course....
The second dish is called Stir Fried French Beans with chicken chunks. This is for the kids as well as mine too. I just love French beans with chicken chunks. This dish is suit to my protein needs.
And the last menu is called Fried Okra with shrimp paste. KRZ love to eat the okra very much. And the paste make him eat until he is totally full! Gosh!~

Tiada ulasan:

Blog Pertama

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails